The Mother Lovers Ride
If you’ve been waiting for a RadTour with lower miles this ride is for you! Under 30-miles paved route. We’ve got a 5-mile single-track option and 10-mile gravel option for you off-road riders. Rockstar Chefs will be at serving up farm fresh local food.
It’s all about celebrating Rad Moms, Superhero Farmers using farming techniques that protect Mother Earth, & fermented foods like kombucha which is made with…you guessed it-a Mother!
A full day of bicycle + delicious local food:
- Brewhemia Breakfast
- The Nitro Cold Brew Bicycle!
- Bring a cotton T-shirt for on-site screenprinting
- Prize Giveaway
10am Launching from Goldfinch Cycley
11am Refuel Stop TBD
11:30-2pm The Farm – Superhero Farmers Kelle and Dan and Rockstar Chefs Andrew Hoffman and Josh Carter
- Meet local farmers Lois Pavelka, Jason Grimm, Angie Scharnhorst, Kate Edwards, and the Solon Sundogs.
- Yoga in the Field with instructor Ally Thompson
- Music: local talent TBA
3pm-6 Caucho Post Ride Fiesta
- Special Rad Drinks by Emily Qual
- Special Rad Menu by Chef Tibbs
- Photo booth!